San Francisco will be celebrating the 75th anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge in Late May. The bridge is enchanting, exciting, and enduring, an iconic landmark known throughout the world. The lecture tells the story of how the bridge was conceived and built. It's an entertaining and intriguing story. A docent from the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco will give the lecture.
- FBI workshop - Safe Online Surfing
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Noe Valley: A Village Within the City
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room